Join me in staying accountable for your fitness and helping others become both physically and financially fit! Read on to learn more about coaching or click below to join my team of top Coaches!
1. What is a Coach?Beachbody refers to their reps as “coaches”. They call them coaches because they are more than just “distributors” or “reps”. Yes, they have the ability to sell and suggest fitness products and workouts, but they also have a vested interest to “coach” the people they are in contact with into a better way of life. Look at it this way…I’ve thought of myself as a coach for many years while working in the fitness industry or just by working out in the gym and offering advice to my neighbor. Now I can make it official and start earning money to do what I’ve been doing passionately for all those years.
2. Who can be a Coach?
ANYONE! You do not need to be invited; you can make this decision yourself and sign up today! We strongly encourage those to join in the coaching business who have a strong desire to reach their deepest goals. This is a home based business working as the “go-to” person, for helping people get fit! You do not need to have certifications, degrees, or years of experience working in the fitness industry to do this. All you need to do, is to continue to be an example yourself and share your successes with others! You can be a fitness professional, in the best shape of your life, or working your way to the best shape of your life….as long as you are committed and dedicated to staying accountable, you can help others become accountable in their goals too!
3. What do “I” do everyday as a Coach?
Depending on where you want to take your business or the direction of your goals, this answer can be different for everyone. But primarily the common answer is to – Share your Story! As a coach, you have the ability to sell any Beachbody item from their nutritionals all the way to their workout videos. Just start telling your story and letting people know of your new business venture. The word will spread! You may also spend your time getting in touch with your network and circle around you. You will have the greatest gains in your business if you build your down line team of coaches.
4. What are the fees to join?
Beachbody really wants to make this as affordable as possible, so that we can make a HUGE difference in our direction to change one person at a time in becoming more fit and healthy!Initial Join in Cost: $39.95 • This includes your Business Kit which will be shipped to you (s/h extra)• Your FIRST month’s fee of your personal Coaching WebpageMonthly Webpage Fee: $14.95Your webpage will serve for multiple purposes. Beachbody automatically updates and maintains your webpage! They build it for you! All you need to do is personalize it with your photo and bio! Your page will be used for:• Your customers to make purchases from your virtual store!• Those interested in getting into the CLUB MEMBERSHIP so they can receive 10% discount on any item they buy
• Signing up your coaches!
• COACHING BACKOFFICE- this is your business center for your coaching business. You will securely access this to build, maintain, and watch your business grow from your down line coaches to your weekly pay checks.
Club Membership: $38.87 (4 times a year total- billed quarterly)
• As a club member, you will have access to additional fitness and nutritional programs available to you on your webpage. BUT the #1 reason to be a part of this is Beachbody’s LEAD GENERATION PROGRAM!
• As an active Emerald coach, you will be GIVEN FREE CUSTOMERS from Beachbody! Beachbody spends over 100 million dollars each year in advertising. When those customers contact Beachbody to purchase something or to get more involved, Beachbody assigns those contacts to ACTIVE EMERALD (or higher) coaches!
5. Beachbody actually GIVES me customers?
YES! Just reach the basic level of EMERALD and maintain and active status, and you will receive customers in your database possibly everyday! Beachbody receives about 20-30,000 customer leads a week! Those come in and get assigned to the next active emerald coach (or higher) in line. You will earn commissions from these customers REPEAT business! You will also earn BONUS Commissions off of their CLUB MEMBERSHIP dues! (billed and paid quarterly) Just for being ACTIVE!
6. How do I earn income as a Beachbody Coach?
There are several very detailed ways of earning income and the many ways to really make a significant income. But in general, here are the basics:• Any sales to customers of products from your website or directly from yourself- 25% commission• Customers who join the CLUB MEMBERSHIP- you earn 50% of their quarterly membership dues• Personally sponsored coaches who are in the CLUB MEMBERSHIP earn you 50% commission• ADDTIONALLY- Your Downline TEAM CYCLE BONUSES can pay out when you bank a certain amount of points.• Customers in the Club Membership- you receive 15% commission on any of their purchasesAs a Beachbody Coach, you get a 25% discount on any item you personally want to purchase as well!
7. Do I have to stock inventory?
No, you do not. This is a virtual business. However, you can purchase items in greater amounts and sell them at your leisure or as drop shipments.
8. I live in a different country other than the USA, can I still sign up?
At this time, only USA, USA Territories and Military locations can sign up as a coach. Canada and other international locations can possibly sign up and start their Beachbody coaching business sometime in 2009.
9. How can I fit this in my daily life? I’m already way too busy!
If you are involved in fitness already, this will be MUCH easier for you! This will be natural and follow what you normally do already! Opportunity always presents itself, now you’ll just have a way of earning commissions on the programs you’ve already been suggesting. The extent to which you develop your “downline” is up to each individual. You can be very aggressive to create a long downline of coaches and retail sales. As someone involved in fitness, you’ll find yourself having the same conversations you would naturally when people ask you the many questions they often do about “getting fit” and losing weight.
10. Can I cancel anytime?
Yes. You can cancel in your first 30 days, and be completely refunded the first months fees. Thereafter, you can cancel at anytime and only be out, the amount of time you were in the business. However, if you decide you want to rejoin, you will lose your seniority position and level you were once in the company as well as have to wait a 6 month period from cancellation before you can re-join.
Need motivation, support, and advice on your fitness journey?