Protein Enrichment for Losing Weight and Building Muscles – with Shakeology!
Proteins are the building blocks of life. From your muscles, bones, brain, blood, to the building of your skin, hair, nails, everything needs proteins to get proper nourishment for better development. In addition to the building and repairing of the body, proteins have the power to help you lose weight.
According to a recent study, if you want to lose the extra pounds and keep them off, you need to pile your plate with protein rich foods.
Protein Diet and Weight Loss:
Chains of amino acids make up the basic structure of Proteins, and nine of them are essentials for the body. When proteins are digested in the body, amino acids are used to break down foods.
By taking large amounts of amino acids you can get suppressed appetite that leads to less food intake. Moreover, adding amino acids with nutritional diets will help to jump start weight loss.
Proteins Help to Rebuild Muscles:
Your muscles are largely composed of proteins. If you are taking a plentiful supply of proteins in your diet, you are sure to continue to develop the cells that augment the muscle growth.
Moreover, when you are working out with weights, your body enters catabolic state in which the muscles begin to break down. As you consume proteins after the intense routines, you move your body back into the anabolic state so that your muscles start to repair and rebuild. Plus, the ability of the cells to rebuild will be enhanced and you will get stronger muscles than before.
Shakeology Protein Enrichment for Better Health and Weight loss:
Shakeology meal replacement shake contains plants based proteins that are similar to proteins taken from meat, sans the saturated fat. This healthiest supplement shake contains around 18 grams of proteins in one glass.
The types of proteins added in Shakeology include Sacha Inchi, Amaranth, Pea, Chia, Flax, and Quinoa. Depending on the flavor of Shakeology you prefer to buy, you will also get brown rice proteins, and whey protein ingredients used to complete the Proprietary Super-Protein Blends in this health shake.
Here is a brief description of protein content in Shakeology;
- Sacha Inchi has around 27% protein, along with Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9, iodine, vitamin A and E.
- Chia is a complete protein ingredient that has all 9 essential amino acids and does not contain the saturated fat that meats contain.
- Flax is also offers complete protein enrichment.
- Quinoa is a gluten-free grain that has 14% protein mass.
- Amaranth is also a gluten-free grain that has protein abudance.
- Pea is a slightly sweet protein powder and does not have the health controversies as soy.
- Brown Rice protein is commonly used in health shakes and a great combination with Pea Protein.
- Whey protein has been known to contain anti-inflammatory properties. However, some may be sensitive to dairy and should consider the Vegan versions of Shakeology.
By adding proteins in your diet, you will greatly reduce the fats and simple carbohydrates, while encouraging the body to use the stored fats for energy and maintain muscle mass. Take Shakeology protein enrichment to get the required amounts of nutrition that you need to maintain health while building stronger muscle mass.